Note: You will not be able to color while the zoom button is selected. You will need to tap the “zoom” button again to return to coloring mode.
- Open the Unwind Time app
- Tap “Sudie’s Coloring Corner”
- Tap “My Library” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap a coloring book in “My Library”
- Choose the page you want to color by swiping up and down on the menu to the right.
- Tap the button marked “zoom” located in the bottom left corner. (see images below) When zoom mode is selected, the “zoom” button will be highlighted in orange.
- While zoom mode is selected, touch & hold two fingers to the screen. Zoom in: slide your two fingers away from each other. Zoom out: slide your two fingers toward each other. Move the page while in zoom mode: use one finger to slide the page so the portion you want to color is shown in the window. You will not be able to color while the zoom function is selected. You will need to tap the “zoom” button again to return to coloring mode.
- Once the zoom button is tapped a second time, the “zoom” button will no longer be outlined in orange and you will be able to color.
So get detailed! Happy coloring!
“Zoom” button in bottom left corner is not selected.
“Zoom” button selected and highlighted in orange.
Zoom in by sliding two fingers away from each other.
By tapping the zoom button a second time (so it is no longer highlighted in orange) puts you back in color mode. Now you are able to color!